Start your beautiful career today
Speak to an advisor and find out more about why EvelineCharles Academy is the right choice for you:
Phone : 1.877.709.5672
Book A Tour Now!
Full Time Program Requirements
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. a ) Standard Admission: Alberta High School education verified by transcript (Grade 12), with 50% or better in grade 10 English, Math and Science (or other non-Alberta equivalent) OR Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma
b) Mature Admission: At least 19 years of age, and one year out of High School with at least 33 Alberta high school credits verified by transcript with 50% or better in English 10 (or other non-Alberta Equivalent). The Academy may also administer and require a successful result (score of 265) of the Wonderlic Achievement test to determine high school equivalency
c) For students who attended high school outside of Canada, completion of the Wonderlic entrance exam with a successful score of 265 or higher may be substituted for a High School transcript.
2. Two professional/ch
3. Government issued photo ID
4. Proof of Citizenship (SIN #, birth certificate, or passport)
5. Official High School Transcripts/GED Transcripts (diploma not acceptable)
6. $300.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Part Time Program Requirements
• Government Issued Photo ID